MathSoc is holding elections for the President and Treasurer roles on our 2013/2014 committee.
Every registered member of MathSoc will be entitled to vote in both of the categories. It's important you make the most of your vote and choose the best people for each role, because the committee members you elect will affect the events and activities that MathSoc hold in the coming year.
How to vote:
- Each member will receive 2 emails - One for the President vote, and one for the Treasurer vote.
- In each emails is a pair of links - One per candidate running for that role.
- Click the link for the candidate you want to vote for.
- You'll be directed to a webpage asking you to confirm your vote. Click confirm if you are happy to confirm your vote.
- Once you receive your confirmation message, your vote has been recorded and you may close the window.
Voting will open on Monday 6th May 2013 and end on Monday 13th May 2013 at 19:00 (BST)
All candidates were given the opportunity to upload a manifesto explaining why they believe you should vote for them. Click the links to view their manifesto.
There are three candidates running for the President position (listed in alphabetical order by surname):
- Tom Almond and Ben Northfield (View Tom and Ben's Manifesto)
- Hannah Boothby (View Hannah's Manifesto)
- Rosie Mellors and Katie Connor (View Rosie and Katie's Manifesto)
There are two groups of candidates running for the Treasurer position (listed in alphabetical order by surname):
To view the rest of the committee for the 2012/2013 year, visit the committee page.